Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Step one - Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 Farmlnd Fresh Dairies large eggs
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Farmland Fresh Dairies Dahi whole milk yogurt
- 3 cups oats (not quick cooking oats)
- 1 cup Farmland Fresh Dairies whole milk
- Optional: Preferred toppings (dry cranberries, chopped apples, fresh blueberries, chopped nuts, shredded coconut)
Step two - In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Whisk eggs, maple syrup, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and yogurt
Step three - Add oats and milk, and mix. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the
consistency is like oatmeal.
Step four - Line muffin tins with muffin liners. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup about 3/4 full. Add your preferred
toppings and gently push toppings into each muffin cup.
Step five - Bake for 30 minutes.
Step six - Let cool for five minutes before eating. Once cool, you can also store in an airtight container or freeze in a storage bag.
Preparation time - 1 hour
Yield - 16 muffins