Step one - Marinate chicken parts with Dahi, tomato paste, ginger garlic paste, chili flakes,
garam masala, and almond butter. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 2 3/4 pounds of fresh chicken parts
- 1 cup Farmland Fresh Dairies Whole Milk Dahi or other whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Farmland Fresh Dairies heavy cream
- Fresh coriander leaves and green chillies
Step two - Heat oil and butter in a non stick frying pan over medium/high heat. Cook
onions for about 7 minutes or until golden. Add chicken mixture. Cook for approximately 30
minutes or until cooked to taste. Salt lightly. Stir in cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
Step three - Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and green chillies. Enjoy with warm Naan.
Total time - Preparation 2 hours, Cooking 30 minutes.
Yield - 6 to 8 servings