Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Step One - In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice until smooth.
- 1 cup Farmland Fresh Dairies Buttermilk, well shaken.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspooon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parley
- Few dashes Tabasco sauce, optional
Step Two - Add the garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, dill, chives, and parsley, whisking until evenly combined.
Step Three - Dressing can be used immediately or stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Leftover dressing
will keep in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Preparation time - 5 to 7 minutes.
Serves - Approximately ten servings.