Step one - Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Farmland Fresh Dairies large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Farmland Fresh Dairies buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Vegetable oil (for gridle)
- Pure maple syrup (for serving)
Step two - Whisk eggs, buttermilk, and butter in a medium bowl; stir into dry ingredients until
just combined (some lumps are okay).
Step three - Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat; brush with oil.
Step four - Working in batches, scoop 1/3 cupfuls of batter onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bottoms are
golden brown and bubbles form on top, about three minutes.
Step five - Flip and cook until cooked through and other side of pancakes are golden brown, about two
Step six - Serve pancakes with maple syrup.
Total time to prepare - 30 minutes
Yield - 8 pancakes