Step one - Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Farmland Fresh Dairies heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 12 ounce box fettucine pasta
Step two - Add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt, and bring mixture to a simmer. Turn the heat down if the mixture reaches a rapid boil.
Step three - Add the cheese, and continue to simmer sauce slowly for 8 minutes or until thickened.
Step four - While the sauce cooks, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook pasta for about 12 minutes or until done. Drain.
Step five - Combine pasta and sauce in large serving bowl.
Total time to prepare - 30 minutes
Yield - 3 to 4 servings